Exchange & Returns
The isoi Malaysia site is maintained with as much accurate information as possible – on product descriptions, availability, dimensions and compatibility.
Images of our products featured on our site are strictly for illustrative purpose only. Actual products received may vary from visual representations available on our site. Colours may appear different in reality due to studio lighting conditions, or variances in computer screen calibration. We strive to ensure that screen colours are true to life to the best of our abilities. We do not promise that product descriptions or accompanying content available on this site are complete, up-to-date, error-free and accurate.
Please note that we are not responsible for problems associated with the incorrect use and handling of our isoi products. If you believe you have received a defective item or have received the wrong item, contact us with your order reference, invoice/receipt as well as a photograph and description of the defect. Our customer support team representative will be in touch with you shortly.
Exclusions from our Exchanges & Returns Policies
- Items that have been tainted due to misuse/mishandling
- Gift with purchase items
- Redemption items provided by external entities that are not wholly owned by isoi Malaysia
- Items without accompanying receipt/invoice
- Items purchased from third-party e-retail channels, as well as retail stores.
- Items that are not purchased from this website
- Items that are not purchased directly from isoi Malaysia
isoi Malaysia reserves the right to reject any exchanges and returns requests that do not meet the requirements set out above. Otherwise, all approved exchanges are on a strict one-to-one basis.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we’ll do our best to help you!